3 Colour Manual Stack Unit For Newspaper, Book, & Magazine Printing
Ronald 3colour satellite + stack unit is ideal for printing 4+1. It is best suited for adding four colours on one side on one extra web for existing newspapers. It is easy to integrate with the existing configuration. It is an ideal machine for newspapers looking for adding colours and pages in their existing setup.
- Key / screw type swing down ink fountain
- Short vertical web lead
- Stainless steel, dynamically balanced main impression cylinder
- Dynamically balanced hard chromium plated solid plate and blanket cylinders.
- All web lead in rollers are hard chrome plated and grounded.
- In the plate cylinder, slit or spring type plate lock-up.
- "T" bar blanket lock-up for easy and secure mounting of blankets
- Safety guards
- Centralized oil pressure lubrication for drive gears
- Precision, hardened and ground gear through-out to maintain register, constant velocity and folding accuracy.
- Variable speed motorized dampening
- Blanket and plate cylinders are mounted on dust proof, double row TIMKEN tapered roller bearings for assuring true rolling and vibration free performance.
- Side frames are of solid high grade, stress-relieved cast iron
- Running circumferential register on two plate cylinders for on the run adjustment
- Side lay register adjustment on three plate cylinders for on the run adjustment
- Heavy duty compensator
- Register pin on plate cylinders.
- Continuous feed inking system ensures quality at all speeds
- Swing down ink fountains for easy and quick cleaning
- Continuous feed dampening system with micromatic control of fountain roller for variable speed to achieve reliable & quick result.
- Fountain keys for accurate ink control across the web (optional lever style keys)
- Gear driven ink train
- Dual ink form rollers
- Dual ink form rollers
- Ultra narrow gap (1.7mm) in plate cylinder with register pins.
Technical Specifications of 3 Colour Manual Stack Unit
- Spacial Cut Off on Demand
- Web width can be upto 915mm
- Stocks handled : Paper Reel (Uncoated) 38-80 gsm.
- Ronald Web Offset Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to vary specifications of RONALD presses without prior information resulting from its policy of consistently improving and updating of all products.
(Configuration : 3 Col. Satellite + Stack + Unit Reel Stand + 3 Col. Satellite + Stack + Unit Reel Stand + Unit + Super Folder with Balloon Former + 3 Col. Satellite + Stack + Unit Reel Stand +4 Hi Tower + Unit Reel Stand)